21.7.11

when heart do the talk



cantik kan? my heart currently macam ni. lembut sangat2. sensitif tak yah cerita la tahap apa. pasal benda sikit pun nak leleh. tengok cerita mengarut sikit nak sentap. kenapa eyh? hati hitam kah? :'( tak best okay perasaan macam ni. okay lah. tak nak cakap banyak. nanti melalut2.

Just because I’m always here for you, doesn’t mean you can take me for granted.


Sometimes, it's easier to pretend you don't care than to admit it's killing you.


Hugs were invented to let people know you love them without having to say anything.


I couldn't imagine life without you, but now I guess I kinda have to.


Forgive? Sounds good. Forget? Not sure I could...


I'd rather have someone who shows they care, than someone who just says it.


A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of about each other.


Sitting next to him and talking to him, but just wanting to kiss him the whole time.


I want all of you, forever, everyday.




p/s : ini semua taken from Twitter. but, i mean all of it. especially the last one. I DO. 
SALAM~


No comments: